Advanced Level - German Language Course (Level C1)
Fees: Rs. 10000 Rs. 12500
- 03 Months ( Saturday- Sunday 4Hrs. Daily)
- Class Room
- 09:00 AM To 06:00 PM
- Gate No. 7, G 59, Marina Arcade, Middle Circle, Connaught Place Near Rajiv Chowk Metro Station, Delhi 110001
- 1800-27-000-77, 9212121739
The C1-Level German language courses offered by our German language institute are intended for students who wish to sharpen and refine their knowledge of German to meet the specialized demands of their study in Germany : improving oral presentation skills, conversing more fluently about research and topical issues, or writing applications and scientific texts. Through this German language course, students revise and deepen their already advanced skills and are introduced to the features of specific text types and communication contexts.
After completing this level, the learners can
- Understand a wide range of challenging, lengthy texts and also grasp implicit meanings.
- Express him/her spontaneously and fluently without having to search for words frequently and noticeably.
- Use the language effectively and flexibly in his/her social and professional life or in training and studies.
StudyFeeds 9 years in businessGate No. 7, G 59, Marina Arcade, Middle Circle, Connaught Place Near Rajiv Chowk Metro Station, Delhi 110001
See More Contact Options
Find a Location
- Business Started: 2010
- Business Incorporated: 12/09/2018
Hours of Operation:
- Mon: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Tue: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Wed: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Thu: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Fri: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Sat: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
9 month blended learning program with 100% placement guarantee. Placement withRs. 0 Rs. 0
Montessori teachers training course trains teachers who aim to be successRs. 76800 Rs. 85000
Masters of Technology at GGI is a two year programme, focused on in-depth knowlRs. 272000 Rs. 28700
Engineering is the application of physical principles to the solution of prRs. 166000 Rs. 175000
As per GGSIPU Syllabus the broad objective of the programme is to impart both th